Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

Graphics driver Win10 64 26.20.100.6709 for NUCI3BEH impossible to use - this installation package is not supported by this processor type. Что делать? Так же пробовал более ранние версии и с помощью "Intel® Driver & Support Assistant"

LMcCo2
Beginner

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What version and build of Windows 10 are you running?

Doc

LMcCo2
Beginner

Hi,

I use the Win10 64bit Pro build 1703. It is "clean installation" on new device.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Yea, this driver installs and runs fine on my BE NUC. I am running Windows 10 Pro Update 1809. It is best to be running Update 1809 if you want to use DCH drivers.

...S

0 Kudos
LMcCo2
Beginner

Hi,

The error message refer to CPU Type & Version of driver package. It is a little strange to look for problems in the OS build. Or the manufacturer of OS says "it is not bug it's feature"?

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @LMcCo2​ 

1. What is your model? NUCi3BEH is not a complete number. I suppose that your is NUC8i3BEH. If I'm right, the CPU is supported by the DCH drivers.
  2. However, your Windows 10 version 1703 is old (release in Apr. 2017). The version 1703 is not supported by DCG Graphic Driver. See the "Operating System Support" in the Release Notes https://downloadmirror.intel.com/28731/eng/ReleaseNotes_DCH_iGCC_26.20.100.6709.pdf .
  3. Today the latest release version for Windows 10 is version 1809. In end of May, Microsoft is boeing to release version 1903. So, if you want correctly working Operating System, please take very good advice given by Scott and Al and update your system.

Leon

0 Kudos
LMcCo2
Beginner

Hi,

Thank you for response and help.

You are right : my device is NUC8I3BEH (I made a typo) with CPU model i3 8109U. I will try to update the OS.

Regards.

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User
  1. The easiest way to update your Windows is with Microsoft Media Creation Tool, you can download here: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209
  2. Run this tool, accept the terms , select Upgrade this PC now and click on Next. Your system will be updated without losing any data.

Leon

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

The unfortunate - and yes, confusing - thing is that Intel's installer seems to use this error message as a catch-all for a variety of issues.

...S

0 Kudos