Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20498 Discussions

Graphics drivers 25.20.100.6471 and 25.20.200.6444 will not update on a Intel NUC8iBEK (8259U and Iris 655) Windows LTSC version 1809. The response is "The driver being installed is not validated for this computer." What is wrong?

cbrow23
Beginner

Intel Core i58250U is listed as one of the supported systems.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello cbrow23 Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. • I am noticing that you are using Windows® 10 LTSC version 1809, after looking into some information about the Operating system (OS) details I see that Microsoft provide security updates and minor updates on schedule bases, information found on the following link (https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Windows-IT-Pro-Blog/LTSC-What-is-it-and-when-should-it-be-used/ba-p/293181) Please be aware that the content on that site is not controlled by Intel®. This information is offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel® for the merchants or services offered there. • Normally this OS builds causes difficulties to complete minor updates on the system, in order to look more into the case please provide me with the full Intel® NUC model located on the bottom plaid of the unit. • Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility • Steps to save the report: 1- Run the utility. 2- Click on “Scan” to get the scanned system. 3- Once the scan is complete click on “next”. 4- Use the “save” option, save the report to your desktop. 5- To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box. Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello cbrow23 I was checking your case and would like to know if have tried to complete the Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* report. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello cbrow23 I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos