Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20498 Discussions

Graphics

Gregg1
Beginner
hi, I have an i5 1135g7 processor and an iris exe graphics video card, it is normal that on youtube when I scroll the mouse there is an incredible lag of the video. I tried to solve it either by removing the hardware acceleration or by typing in the search bar chrome: // flags choose default put opengl and this is solved. I wanted to clarify that the processor has a base frequency of 2.40 ghz maximum 4.20 ghz
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello Gregg1,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to better assist you, please provide the following information:

• When did the issue start? Was there any change in the system before it started?
  • Could you please provide a video of the issue?

As well, try installing the latest graphics driver version 30.0.101.1994 https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19344/intel-graphics-windows-dch-drivers.html or use the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to make sure everything is updated.

Then, download the Intel® SSU https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

Open the application and select "Everything", click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save". Please attach the file to your reply.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos