Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

HD graphics 4000 (i7-3770K)

1972westy
Beginner

Attempting to install the integrated drivers (Win64_15.33.53.5161) for my i7-3770K but I receive the following error window that states...

"This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing this software"

WTH!

System specs:

Windows 10 Pro 21H2 19044.1586
Core i7 3770K
GA-Z68XP-UD3 rev 1.0 (BIOS F-10)
32GB G-Skill Trident X DDR3 F3-1600C7-8GTX
Asus RTX 2070 OC 8GB
Crucial 1TB MX-500 SSD
(x3) 1TB Mushkin RAW SSDs
LG Blue Ray Burner DL
Corsair RM-750w PSU
Rosewill Mid Tower Challenger Black
X-56 HOTAS
TrackIR 5 Pro
Inateck KU5211 USB 3.2 adapter
Oculus Quest 2
LG 34in Ultra Wide Screen
Router: ZYXEK C3000Z (Centurylink) 10/100/1000Mbps

0 Kudos
3 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

You need to do a clean install. Here is the process:

1. Make sure you have a copy of the driver installation package in question stored on the PC.
  2. Disconnect system from Internet. Unplug Ethernet cable and/or disable Wireless. Note: if using Wireless, it should be disabled in such a way that reboots can occur without it being reenabled.
  3. Uninstall the existing Intel Display driver. From Device Manager, click on the Display Adapters section and then right-click on the entry for the Intel Graphics adapter and select Uninstall Device. Checkmark Delete the driver software for this device and then click on the Uninstall button.
  4. Reboot the system, keeping Internet access disconnected.
  5. Check in Device Manager and, if you can (still) see an Intel Graphics adapter entry, go back to Step 3. If you see only the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter, continue below.
  6. Install the new driver package downloaded in Step 1.
  7. Reboot the system.
  8. Reconnect Internet access.
  9. Test.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
1972westy
Beginner

Do not have any Intel driver installed currently.

Same results with no internet connection.

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello 1972westy,

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see that fellow community members have the knowledge and they jumped in and are helping you. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html

You can verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel®️ Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued".

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Josue O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos