Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

HP Pavilion dv6

slimjay
Beginner

hi im new here and don't no if this has bin posted before so please forgive me, i have a hp pavilion dv6-6157ea, it has dual graphics cards a INTEL HD 3000 and a AMD Radeon HD 6490M on the hp drivers site they don't support windows 10 drivers for this laptop only windows 7 when i install windows 10 i get a black screen after bootup that last about 3 -4 mins i have tried other drivers but it still go's black and the graphics driver number changes in device manager from amd 6490m to amd 7400m  can someone please help as it is so annoying anything would be appreciated i have tried to stop one of the drivers so that the other would do the job but they seem to work together thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Maria_R_Intel

Hello slimjay,

Thank you for posting on the Intel* Community.

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request.

Thank you for understanding. 

  

Best regards, 

Maria R. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos