Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Hd 530 driver isue

GRabb1
Beginner

Hello,

I am using intel hd 530 with core i3 6100 3.7ghz proceessor.I have 8 GB ram.So i should be able to play games like mafia 2 or gta v,farcry 3,call of duty advance warfare in low settings.But when i update my driver to a newer version my game starts lagging.Like 11 months ago, i was playing mafia 2 smoothly in medium settings in my pc.then i installed call of duty advance warfare and it started lagging.so i updated it. Then i could play cod:aw smoothly but my mafia 2 started lagging even in low settings.after that i installed gta v and it lagged as well.when i updated my driver the lag decreased.But recently i installed fifa 17.To fix lag i updated driver.Now i can't play gta v.is there any solution for this?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User
0 Kudos
GRabb1
Beginner

BY updating,i can only play latest games.But old games give me a lot of lag.Even i get lag in GTA SANANDREAS.I get 22 fps in gta v now(though i got 29 to 30 fps when it was released and i used that time latest driver.) and 7 fps in sanandreas

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, WARLORDORIN.

Can you please confirm which is your Operating System?

Antony S.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello WARLORDORIN.

I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos