Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

Hello everybody, someone knows how can i solve it? thanks!

DRain1
Beginner

i have a HP ae107nl notebook

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JBara19
Beginner

Hey bud, same Here!

I dont know how to solve it, so i cant answer your question but i can join to your discussion. Hope that more and more people will post here this same problem. In any case, in my opinion intel must apply msc compatible engine in order to improve their "driver update utility" (something like the kernel and grub of Linux, which are integerated). Otherwise, more and more people will get fimiliar with those errors, as the computers get older and older.

Im using Acer Aspire F15 (3 years old).

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

If this is a HP notebook, you should not be running IDSA! HP is responsible for providing you with drivers and support for their product. Use their tools.

As for graphics, I am told that HP is a mess. Read this: https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P00004ez8gCSAQ/updated-0429-unlocked-intel-graphics-dch-generic-drivers. With working DCH drivers from HP installed (so their customizations are in place), over-install with this new Intel package and you will have the latest fixes available. If your laptop is old enough that HP is not providing you with DCH-based drivers, then uninstall completely the graphics driver provided by HP, reboot and then install this new package from Intel.

...S

0 Kudos