Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Hello guys...Please i really need your help...i'm using a gloclever insignia 2 1010 win notebook Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU Z3735 @ 1.33GHz 1.33GHz and i reseted the pc since the digital does not work well anymore

ckomb
Beginner

Hello guys...Please i really need your help...i'm using a gloclever insignia 2 1010 win notebook Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU Z3735 @ 1.33GHz 1.33GHz and i reseted the pc since the digital doesn't work well anymore.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello ckomb, 

Thank you for posting your question on this Intel® Community.

To better assist you, we would like to have more information about your system configuration.

• Could you please describe the issue you are experiencing in another way?
  • Are you experiencing a graphics issue?
  • Please run the Intel® System Support Utility to scan your unit and attach the report to this thread.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello ckomb, 

Due to Intel® HD Graphics for Intel Atom® Processor Z3700 Series being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos