Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20501 Discussions

Help - What Graphics Driver do I install?

PRiet
Beginner

Hi , I am installing Microsoft Windows 10 LTSB 1607 on a Dell OptiPlex ​5270 hardware , I have tried to install Intel-UHD-Graphics-610-and-630-Series-DCH-Driver_W0MW3_WIN_26.20.100.7262_A04.exe which is the recommended Dell Driver and get the message "The installation package is not supported by this Processor"

I cannot upgrade windows 10 to a newer version because of dependencies to a medical instrument which is only compatible with Win 10 1607.

When I run windows update , the file  26.20.100.7363 is installed and runs correctly. I am setting up many of these PC and do not want to install via Windows Update. I have downloaded a driver for 26.20.100.7363 this also errors out with "The installation package is not supported by this Processor"

I know it must be possible to install the drivers through windows updates , how can I install though and installer or cab file for offline installations ?  These PC will not be connected to the Internet. Intel Graphics drivers are needed to support Open CL for the installed applications.

Attached are screenshots from the Intel detail report.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jhold7
Beginner

hi

Quit all Adobe applications currently running on your desktop.

Click here to download the driver version: 24.20.100.6286 qualified by Adobe as a baseline driver.

Unzip the downloaded zip file.

Double click the unzipped driver file (file name: igxpin.exe).

Click Yes when prompted for permission from User Account Control.

Follow the instructions in the installation screen.

After the drivers are installed, click OK, and then click Next to restart your com

0 Kudos