Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Hi, I'm trying to play a 3DS emulator, but I the latest driver to play it, where could I get the latest driver, I've tried the update utility, but does that give me the latest driver I can possibly get?

MBouc2
Beginner

these are my specs

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello MBouc2 Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. • Let me know what driver are you looking for? • What is the brand and model of your system? • Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility • Steps to save the report: 1- Run the utility. 2- Click on “Scan” to get the scanned system. 3- Once the scan is complete click on “next”. 4- Use the “save” option, save the report to your desktop. 5- To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello MBouc2 I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
MBouc2
Beginner

Hi LeoC,

I want the most up to date driver I can possibly get, apparently that is the solution to my problem so my emulator can work.

Is this the information you need?

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello MBouc2 Thank you for the information. Let me share with you the Downloads for Intel® HD Graphics 520 (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/88355/Intel-HD-Graphics-520) on your system, in the link above you can find the generic drivers available for the Intel® graphics controller. I am noticing that you have a Lenovo™ laptop for which I recommend testing the customized Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) divers for the system on the following link https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/cr/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-x-series-laptops/thinkpad-x260/20f6/20f6ct01ww/downloads (In case you need more assistance with the OEM compatible drivers please refer to their support. Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello MBouc2 I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
0 Kudos