Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20500 Discussions

Hi i have problem screen on my lenovo legion constantly switch off for short time 1 sec and it repeats constatly and moving down like in old VHS movies

LChic
Beginner

Приветствую Компьютер стал моргать после установки драйвера intel grafics прям как касеты ВХС все остальные драйвера устанавливал с офицального сайта леново интеловский драйвер с вашего сайта винда стоит 1903 десятка не понимаю в чем проблема ни у кого схожиих нет Помогите умоляю!

0 Kudos
16 Replies
LChic
Beginner
posted a file.
0 Kudos
LChic
Beginner
posted a file.
0 Kudos
LChic
Beginner
posted a file.
0 Kudos
LChic
Beginner
posted a file.
0 Kudos
LChic
Beginner

Вот на базовом видеодаптере майкросовт экран работает нормально но не работает встроенная видеокарта nvidea даже если запускать программы с графическим процессором никак не работает

0 Kudos
LChic
Beginner

При удаление драйвера интел все возращается на свои места и все становится хорошо

так же при установки самой последнии драйвера эффект ВХС усиливается а при откате к более старой не так часто моргает можно более менее пользоваться

При запуске игр с ГП в диспетчере задач нагрузка на ГП не идет а идет только на ЦП

0 Kudos
LChic
Beginner

Модель ноутбука Lenovo legion Y530 15 ich

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

LChic, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to let you know, we only provide support in English language and currently, we are using a translation tool.

We recommend to install the graphics driver provided by the manufacturer of the computer, since that driver was customized by them work with your specific platform.

I looked in Lenovo's web and the latest Intel® Graphics driver that they have available is version 26.20.100.6999, please test that driver:

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/cr/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/legion-series/legion-y530-15ich/downloads/driver-list/component?name=Display%20and%20Video%20Graphics

If the problem persists, since the Intel® Core™ i5-8300H Processor works with Intel® UHD Graphics 630, we can always try to install the Intel® Generic Graphics driver version 26.20.100.7372:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29127/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?product=126790

Now, as you mentioned, the laptop also includes graphics drivers provided by Nvidia, in those cases then we recommend to get in contact directly with Lenovo for the to validate and confirm which are the proper drivers for your platform:

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en

Regards,

Alberto R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

LChic, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
LChic
Beginner
Hi, no old version didn't help, i try to conntact with lenovo forum but they didn't answer to me Tuesday, 12 November 2019, 01:00AM +03:00 from Intel Forums supportreplies@intel.com :
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hi LChic, Thank you very much for letting us know those details.

Just to make sure:

Was the laptop working fine before?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

When did the issue start?

If it is possible, for testing purposes, do you have the option to connect an external monitor to the laptop? The reason to try this step is to basically rule out a possible hardware problem with the laptop itself or with the screen.

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

LChic, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
LChic
Beginner
No thanks i don't need future hep, information was not useful ( Tuesday, 19 November 2019, 01:03AM +03:00 from Intel Forums supportreplies@intel.com :
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

LChic, Thank you very much for your response.

We are sorry to hear that the information was not helpful for you, to test an external monitor with the laptop was a possible way to determine if there might be a problem with the laptop itself or with the screen, that is the reason why we provided that suggestion.

Yet, if the problem remians, what we recommend and the best thing to do will be to wait for Lenovo's response or to contact them directly again to report this problem, for them to try to replicate this scenario and provide further assistance on this matter.

Any questions, please let us know.

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

LChic, I just wanted to check if you received a response from Lenovo's support and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

LChic, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, just reply back or post a new question.

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos