Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20601 Discussions

Hi there I have a hp -bs0xx laptop

rprow
Beginner

This laptop works fine until the display driver is updated to intel r hd driver

then the screen just go's blank nothing will work I have to go to safe mode go back to Microsoft basic driver reboot then all working but no brightness

control work I have dun all hardware tests all pass fine I have used intel site to check for drivers your site says there is a software update available when I try to install same result

laptop is hp -14-bs0xx

product id 1ZA49EA#ABU

INTEL R HD GRAPHICS

can you help thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
Hello rprow, Thank you for posting on the Intel® Communities. Which driver version are you referring to? What is your operating system? What is your processor model? What is the full model of your laptop? I was unable to confirm based on the information you provided. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
rprow
Beginner

the driver vision is 20.19.15.5058

windows 10

presser n3710@1.6gh

0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
Thank you. Since the version that is causing this behavior is a generic driver, I recommend you to test the driver provided by your computer manufacturer. Contact HP to get the latest driver for your particular computer model. For you to know, generic driver might not work as expected on third-party motherboard/laptops; therefore, the best thing to is to try with the computer manufacturer's driver since it could customize for the feature included in your laptop. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos