Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

How can I update the graphics to 610 all the way to the latest number?

WPolk
Beginner

My main Intel Graphics card is 610, but I can't get the number to the latest one.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello WPolk

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to better assist you, could you please provide the following information?

1- When you mentioned "update the graphics to 610" do you mean how to update the graphics driver?

2- If you are trying to update the driver, are you getting any error message? Please provide details of the steps you are following to update the driver and details of the error message (if there is any).

3- Are you experiencing any issue with the current driver installed on your system?

4- Please provide a DxDiag* report following these steps:

• In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R.
  • In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.
  • Click on Save All Information.
  • Open the report.
  • Use the option "save all information" to save the .TXT file.
  • Attach the report .TXT file to this thread. 

Note: To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box.

Regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
WPolk
Beginner
Answers: 1. yes 2. no 3. yes because in ets2, no realistic graphics 4. tried that and no attach (I mean the paperclip icon) showed up
0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello WPolk

Thank you for your response.

We understand you had some trouble uploading the DxDiag* report. We will send you an email to the email account associated with your profile so you can reply back and attached the report.

Also, by "ets2" do you mean "Euro Truck Simulator 2" game? Additionally, what do you mean by "no realistic graphics"? Please provide more details and you can actually provide some pictures or a video showing this behavior when replying back to our email.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
WPolk
Beginner
Yes, I meant Euro Truck Simulator 2
0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello WPolk,

Thank you for your response and for confirming you were referring to "Euro Truck Simulator 2".

We will wait for your reply to the email we sent to you in order to receive the report and the additional details regarding what you mean by "no realistic graphics".

Should you have additional inquiries, please let us know.

Regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
WPolk
Beginner
Yes, I need additional inquiries. In case you didn`t know I have Intel Graphics 610 but I want it to get updated to the latest number. Example: 700, 1000
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

"but I want it to get updated to the latest number. Example: 700, 1000"

You cannot do that. Your graphics are integrated with your processor. To use different graphics would required a different processor. If you have a laptop, you likely will not be able to do this. If you have a desktop, you may be able to change your processor, or purchase an add-on graphics card like nvidia or amd.

With your current 610 graphics, all you can do is update the driver, maybe.

Doc

0 Kudos
WPolk
Beginner
So I have a laptop and I can't update to 660, maybe I should update the version of the graphics card. I got it, thx for helping me.
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

There is no graphics card. Your 610 graphics are part of your processor. There is nothing you can do.

Doc

0 Kudos
WPolk
Beginner
I didn`t know that the graphics card was a part of the processor.
0 Kudos