Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

How to add a custom resolution in Windows 10?

Ahmdiyalincon
Beginner

I am using windows 10 on a desktop computer and have and old AOC monitor. The problem is: it does not support ANY resolution given by the system , I tried changing refresh rate, screen resolution, etc. Some it says "Input Not Support", some it doesn't comes full screen if it supports. My guess is: it might support 1920x1080 59.995 Hz, but I only have option of 59.940 Hz in 1920x1080. I want to add a custom resolution, I tried Intel R Graphics Command Center, I can add a custom resolution, but not in decimal. For example when I type "59.995" it comes as "59995", I can't add decimal, and if I only try "59" it says already exist. So my question is: How can I add a custom resolution with decimal in Refresh Rate?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello Ahmdiyalincon

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. To give you the best resolution please share with us the following information:

• What is the model of the Intel graphics used?
  • What version of driver do you use?
  • What is the Windows build?
  • What is the model of the display?
  • Is this a laptop or desktop system?
  • Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) results 

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.   

Best regards,  

David G.  

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.   

Best regards,  

David G. 

0 Kudos
samson0091
Beginner

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-  I CHECK IT. I have also problem of my pc regulation. Can you share where I can find latest intel software? 

0 Kudos