Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

How to enable intel HD graphics in asus rof gl502v

AAmin7
Beginner

Hi everyone.i have an asus rog strix gl502v laptoo

And i'm sure that my laptop has intel graphics HD

I need to enable it.but i can't find it anywhere

I checked my bios,my windows settings.

There is nothing.how can i enable it?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Check with asus on this issue and their bios. Some laptop manufacturers have chosen to disable the Intel graphics and go with nvidia or amd only.

What is the processor model number?

Doc

0 Kudos
AAmin7
Beginner

it's core i7 7th gen

unfortunetly,asus doesn't have costumer service in my country and i have to fix it myself.and i don't know what to do.i even updated my bios to the last version

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

It looks like your laptop, from the asus website specifications, has ONLY nvidia graphics.

There is nothing we can do here. It appears as thought asus has chosen to use only nvida graphics on your laptop.

Regarding the processor, the complete processor model number would be needed. However, in this case of only nvidia graphics, it would serve no purpose.

Regarding asus support, they do have email, a forum, and support worldwide.

Doc

0 Kudos
AAmin7
Beginner

well,i have huge problems with running games on high resolutions.any game i want to play,it has frame rate problem.my laptop has a geforce gtx 1070 and i can't even play a small game like "journey" on high resolution.and a few month ago,i didn't have this problem.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Sorry, but there is nothing that can be done here, since you have nvidia graphics. Contact asus for support.

Doc

0 Kudos