Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

How to update graphics drivers

ploom
Beginner

please help. im getting only 25 fps on an old game with the lowest graphics settings (oldschool runescape is the game)

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
ploom
Beginner
I got to the point where i saved the text document to my desktop. I did not hit submit.

I’m stuck at this part:
Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Can you please break those instructions step by step in layman terms? Clearly I’m not technically savvy.

I’ll toss you $60 paypal (if that’s allowed), if you can walk me through this.

Thank you for your patience.
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

The intel support engineers will continue to help you.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello ploom,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I am sorry you are having issues with your Intel Graphics. I will be glad to assist you.

Could you please confirm the model of your Intel Graphics or Intel Processor? You can get that information by following either of these two steps:

• Go to Windows search bar (or press Windows key + S) and type Device Manager and open it. Under Display adapters, you will find the Intel Graphics model name. Under Processors, you will find the Intel Processor model.
  • Go to Windows search bar (or press Windows key + S) and type System Information. You will see the System Summary where you can find the requested information.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

We would like to know if you were you able to check the previous post.

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos