Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

I am not able to open intel hd graphic control panel. I have also uninstalled it many time .Whenever i opened the graphic control panel it shows intializing message on the screen and then it automatically exit on its own

STAND2
Beginner

Screenshot (245).pngPLS HELP ME IN RESOLVING THIS ISSUE

0 Kudos
4 Replies
АШехо1
Novice

Для windows 10, графическая панель находится Microsoft store. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/intel-graphics-control-panel/9ndlclmmtmrc?activetab=pivot%3Aoverviewtab

Или установите коммандный центр интел. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/intel-graphics-command-center/9plfnlnt3g5g?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello STAND2,

Thank you for posting on this Intel Community.

To better assist you, we would like to gather more information about your system configuration and this behavior.

1. Did this issue start happening after an update (e.g. Windows* update, graphics driver update, etc.)

2. Please share the following details:

• System model.
  • Graphics driver version installed on the computer.
  • OS version.

3. Also, please generate a DxDiag* report and attach it to this thread:

1. Use the WinLogo key + R shortcut.

2. Type “dxdiag” and press Enter.

3. Click on "Save All Information" and save it on your computer.

4. Attach the report to this thread.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello STAND2,

If you need further assistance, please let us know. We will be glad to assist you.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello STAND2,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos