Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

I can't install intel control panel on my pc I don't know what to do? My brother completely uninstalled intel control panel using registry editor and now I cant download it again. Please guys I need your help what can I do?

SPoud2
Beginner

intel3.PNGintel2.PNGIntel1.PNG

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

I only see the nvidia graphics in dxdiag. A good place to ask about the nvidia control panel is https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/forums/discover/

Your Intel graphics, if you had it, is now disabled in your bios, or has been deleted/hidden, as it does not show in devices. If you or someone else has messed with the registry, then restore the system to a previous checkpoint, or do a clean install. Messing with the registry is a bad thing to do.

Doc

Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello SPoud2,

I would like to know if you need further assistance? If so, could you please run the Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* and share the results with me? You will find the tool at the following link.

Esteban Ch.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello SPoud2,

Thank you for your response, 

According to the information provided and after checking on your motherboard's website your motherboard does not support hybrid graphics which means that you cannot have both Intel® UHD Graphics 630 and NVIDIA® installed/working at the same time. Which is the reason why you cannot install the Intel® Graphics control panel.

I will recommend you to use only one graphics card and uninstall the drivers for the other one. 

Esteban Ch. 

0 Kudos
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello SPoud2,

Were you able to check my previous post? If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Also, keep in mind that issue can be addressed by contacting your Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) since you need to confirm whether you can use both graphics running at the same time or not.

Esteban Ch. 

0 Kudos
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello SPoud2,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Esteban Ch.

0 Kudos