Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

I cannot update my Intel UHD 620 graphics.

kshah16
Beginner

I am having problem updating my Intel UHD 620 graphic card. The problem occurred after I installed new windows 10 on my laptop. Currently the system shows a yellow triangle or caution mark next to my graphic adaptor in Device Manager. But, when it try to update the card, it says the best driver for your card is already installed.

I have also uninstalled the drivers and restarted the system but I receive the same message when it try to update the drivers after the system restarts.

Can someone help me to figure this out.

Regards

Khurram

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Install the drivers provided by your laptop manufacturer.

Doc

0 Kudos
kshah16
Beginner

Thank you for your response. I also downloaded driver from Dell's website but when it tried to install it I received the message that my laptop does not meet minimum requirements for the software. It is core i5 with 4 gb ram.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Which core i5?

And, what version of W10 are you running? 1903? 1809? 1803? Other?

Doc

0 Kudos
kshah16
Beginner

Dell Inspiron 3576 Core i5 -8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz, 1800 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s) and windows version is 10.0.18362 Build 18362.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Does this dell have dual graphics?

You should use only the drivers from Dell.

That said, follow my procedure here:

https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P00004Fm2ngSAB/how-to-install-the-dch-driver?language=en_US

The latest DCH driver is here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28816/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?v=t

Doc

0 Kudos
kshah16
Beginner

yes, the system also has radeon 520 2gb graphics and i am having the same problem with this graphic card as well.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Then you MUST use both the intel and amd drivers provided by dell. And, you get support from dell.

Doc

0 Kudos