Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

I downloaded my latest drivers and now all my games run in extremely low fps.

freewillbloom
Beginner

I used to be able to run every game I played with ease, the games that I could actually run. But now any game I play, while even having the specs for it, it runs at maybe 1 or 2 fps max. If not lower. If anyone could find a fix or at least some kind of help would be appreciated. I have an intel 630 by the way if it's any help.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Waiting for Windows 12]

0 Kudos
Harryincorrect
New Contributor I

Hey! Have the same issue. What worked for me was rolling back my drivers.

0 Kudos