Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

I have a UHD Graphics 610 and i'm getting some games capped at 1 fps for no reason.

darkangel2169
Beginner

I got a new notebook around February 2021, and it is pretty good. I recently started playing games on it (to test if they run or not) and i noticed something really weird. I tried playing ROBLOX on it, but it was capped at 1 fps for no reason, and i thought that if i restarted the game, it would fix the problem. But it didn't work. I searched it for a lot of hours and i couldn't find a fix. It's been on this for 7 months. Tried everything, removing anti-viruses software (i don't need those, i think windows defender is pretty good), reinstalling it, but it really didn't work. I tried watching some benchmark videos to see if it's really a processor/graphics card problem, but the games ran different from the video, and it was the same games i tried on my notebook. I've been thinking recently of installing Windows 11 to see if it fixes my problem, but i'm not sure if it will work. Please help find a solution to my problem. (also sorry for bad english if there is any)

Here are my specs:

GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 610

Processor: Intel Pentium Gold 5405U

Notebook Model: Inspiron 3480

Model Manufacturer: Dell Inc.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello darkangel2169,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Intel® UHD Graphics for 8th Generation Intel® Processors, this is based on your processor.

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Is your BIOS up to date?

2. Is the issue present with Intel or Dell's latest drivers?

3. Does this happen with other games? If so, which ones?

4. Are you having performance issues with apps? If so, which ones?

5. Can you take a video where we can see the issue?

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello darkangel2169,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello darkangel2169, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos