Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20501 Discussions

I have an HP Envy m6 with intell HG Graphics 4000 card. I am trying to use 3 totaal displays, by connect 1 display to the HDMI and the other to the VGA port. Both display are woirking, but only one display will appear at a time. What am I doing wrong?

PSimo2
Beginner

I have an HP Envy m6 with intell HG Graphics 4000 card. I am trying to use 3 totaal displays, by connect 1 display to the HDMI and the other to the VGA port. Both display are woirking, but only one display will appear at a time. What am I doing wrong?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hello PJS64,

Thank you for joining the Intel communities.

Is this happening when the system is booting up? If yes, this is normal and once your system is up and running the three displays should work ok.

Intel provides general information about Intel graphics features. However, your computer or motherboard manufacturer can incorporate customizations and might not support all general graphics features. It will be necessary to contact your system manufacturer in order to get better support.

Best wishes,

Ivan

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hello PJS64,

Thank you for joining the Intel communities.

Is this happening when the system is booting up? If yes, this is normal and once your system is up and running the three displays should work ok.

Intel provides general information about Intel graphics features. However, your computer or motherboard manufacturer can incorporate customizations and might not support all general graphics features. It will be necessary to contact your system manufacturer in order to get better support.

Best wishes,

Ivan

0 Kudos