Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

I need latest drivers for my integrated graphics.

Max1233
Novice

I have an i3 M370 @ 2.4 ghz. i need the latest graphics drivers for this. right now the version of the driver is 8.15.10.2900 please provide me with the latest drivers

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AlHill
Super User

What OS are you using?  If a 32-bit OS, the max you can do is 4gb.

Like I said, you graphics driver is a generic Microsoft driver.  Adding more memory will not help you nor will your graphics use system memory (like modern graphics will). 

You are going to run into roadblocks with hardware this old. 

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Max1233
Novice

i knew these we available but these files are for windows 7 and i have windows 10 64x

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

"i knew these we available but these files are for windows 7 and i have windows 10 64x"

Then, you are out of luck.  There are no intel drivers for Windows 10.  All you have is the Microsoft generic driver which lacks features and performance.

Time to upgrade to new(er) hardware.

Max1233
Novice
What if u downgraded to windows 7 from windows 10 and install the latest drivers and them come back to windows 10 will i still have the latest updates
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

No, you will have what microsoft gives you out of the goodness of their heart.

0 Kudos
Max1233
Novice
Well this failed. I want more performance so if i get more ram in my laptop from 3gb to 8gb will it increase performance because i have heard that the integrated graphics use system ram and if u increase ram it will increase performance is that true?
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

What OS are you using?  If a 32-bit OS, the max you can do is 4gb.

Like I said, you graphics driver is a generic Microsoft driver.  Adding more memory will not help you nor will your graphics use system memory (like modern graphics will). 

You are going to run into roadblocks with hardware this old. 

0 Kudos
Max1233
Novice
So i already have drivers for the integrated graphics i wanted latest version for them. I am running windows 10 64 bit
0 Kudos
Max1233
Novice
When i downloaded windows 10 64bit on the laptop the graphics drivers were there automatically so if i get more ram will it increase performance
0 Kudos