Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

IDSA instaluje ciągle ten sam sterownik

olegr
Beginner

IDSA stwierdził nieaktualny sterownik karty graficznej i wskazuje do instalacji wersję x.x.x.5161 (tak, ze znakami x) z datą premiery 23 października 2020. Po kliknięciu przycisku "Instalacja" proces przebiega bez komunikatów o błędach. Po zakończeniu instalacji i restarcie komputera IDSA cały czas wyświetla sterownik do aktualizacji (ten sam). W systemie rozpoznaje sterownik w wersji 10.18.10.5161 z datą 08.06.2020.

Przeglądarkę uruchamiam jako Administrator.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @olegr 

Exactly, just mark "Hide this update" and the IDSA will not bother you any more. The important thing is that you have the latest driver installed and the problem is caused by Intel Download Site and/or IDSA. So, you can't fix it.

Leon

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel

olegr, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to let you know, we only provide support in English language and currently, we are using a translation tool.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this scenario, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the motherboard?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

Is this a new computer?

Was Intel® Driver Support Assistant working fine before on this same machine?

When did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes that might cause this issue?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
olegr
Beginner

Hi.

Hardware is Asus laptop model R500VD-SX615, MB version is K55VD. Yeap, it's pretty old computer. Problem started few days ago, previously I didn't noticed any problems from IDSA. No hardware or software (does Windows updates count?) changes was made recently. It's my private computer a home. Win10 Pro 64-bit 21H2. SSU log attached.

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @olegr 

See my post here

Leon

0 Kudos
olegr
Beginner

So, to solve this problem I just have to mark "Hide this update"?

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @olegr 

Exactly, just mark "Hide this update" and the IDSA will not bother you any more. The important thing is that you have the latest driver installed and the problem is caused by Intel Download Site and/or IDSA. So, you can't fix it.

Leon