Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

INTEL G5400 Graphics Driver For WIN10-64

clou
Beginner

Hey, hello, I have a tough question. I asked the intel gold processor G5400. The built-in display card is labeled intel UHD610, but the driver downloaded from the official website of intel is not installed. "The prompt software is not suitable for this. "Processor type", if you can give me a solution, thank you very much.

my mail box

best regards

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What is the exact version and build of Windows 10 that you are running?

Go to Start, Settings, System, About to get that information.

Also, download, run, and attach the output of this utility:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility Download Intel® System Support Utility for Windows*

Doc

0 Kudos
clou
Beginner

Hello, Al.hill

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. Ask the configuration to store a connection form. If you can open it, you will see all the configurations.

best regards

0 Kudos
clou
Beginner
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

You are running version 1507 from July 2015.

You cannot expect the latest driver to run on your version of Windows 10.

Go here and download the latest version of Windows 10, install it, and then CHECK FOR UPDATES to make sure you have all updates.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 Download Windows 10

Once done, then apply the graphics update from Intel.

If you have problems, report back.

Doc

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Also, this will take you a couple of hours. Make sure you have a backup of your data, just in case.

And, how did you manage to get so far out of date on the OS, yet you want to install the latest graphics update? Just curious.

Doc

0 Kudos
clou
Beginner

Haha, thank you for your prompt reply, ask you to try your suggestion, follow up any questions, ask you again, the most sincere regards

0 Kudos