Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20601 Discussions

INTEL HD 630 DRIVER ISSUE

YDere
Novice

Laptop Dell 7567

intel HD 630 + Nvidia GTX 1050

Windows 10 PRO

After clear OS installation everything is fine until Intel HD 630 driver is instaled.

After reloading of OS screen stays black for 1-2 minutes, after it descope apears.

But everething continue to work slow and freezing.

5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Yurii95,

Thank you for your joining our Intel ® community.

Based on the brief description of your issue and the report that you sent, we noticed that your system is running under Hybrid graphics between your Intel® HD Graphics 630 and your NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050.

In this case the installation of our generic drivers might not be the best option as these drivers are not optimized by your OEM.

We strongly recommend you to perform a clean installation of the latest Dell* drivers found here:

https://www.dell.com/support/home/hr/en/hrbsdt1/drivers/driversdetails?driverId=26NJX&osCode=WT64A&productCode=inspiron-15-7567-laptop Intel HD Graphics 530/630 Driver

This package provides Intel ® HD Graphics 530/630 Driver and is supported on Inspiron* 7466/7566 and Inspiron* 7467/7567 running Windows* 10.

https://www.dell.com/support/home/hr/en/hrbsdt1/drivers/driversdetails?driverId=N5PK1&osCode=WT64A&productCode=inspiron-15-7567-laptop nVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050/1050 Ti Graphics Driver

This package provides nVIDIA Geforce GTX1050/1050 Ti Driver and is supported on Inspiron 14/15 7000 Gaming running Windows* 10.

In order to isolate the issue we will need you to uninstall the current graphic drivers that your system has, until the basic Microsoft*display driver is exposed (please make sure that you will do it with no internet access)

After that, for troubleshooting purposes please install the latest Intel ® Graphic OEM Drivers.

In order to do it, please go ahead and perform this update steps:

Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.

Open Device Manager:

For Windows 10: Right-click Windows Start icon

Click yes when prompted for permission from User Account Control.

Expand the Display adapters section.

Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.

Click Browse my computer for driver software.

Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

Click Have Disk.

Click Browse and select the directory where the driver files are located.

Click OK, and finally click Next.

Drivers are now being installed.

Restart your computer.

Please perform one driver installation at a time.

I hope this helps, please let us know the outcome.

Regards,

Diego Sanchez Campos.

Intel (R) Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation

0 Kudos
YDere
Novice

What can I tell. I spend a week trying to solve this problem. And nothing helps.

I followed your advises as well.

I tryed:

1) BIOS official updait

2) Clear instalation of Windows 8.1(no drivers for it at all for i-5 6th gen)

3) Clear instalation of Windows 10 PRO - 1607; 1803;

4) I tryed all OEM driver in correct order wich recomended by DELL(WITH restart after each)

5) I I tryed generic INTEL HD GRAPHIC drivers

6) I did change power suply settings for intel Graphics

As i understood problem of black screen for intel HD drivers existing for a years with different PC and Laptops. And nobody solved it.

Microsoft blames Intel, Intel blames Dell, Dell blames Microsoft.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Yurii95,

Thank you for your response.

In this case the reason that you do not see drivers for your Graphic drivers for Windows* 8/8.1 is because your Intel® HD Graphics 630 controller is only available for Windows* 10.

For more information regarding this topic please visit our https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005526/graphics-drivers.html Supported Operating Systems for Intel® Graphics Products.

As shared previously, our generic drivers might not be the best option as these drivers are not optimized by your OEM, our drivers are only generic versions.

Have you tried to run your system in safe mode?

Based on your last post, if you already tried the Optimized driver for your system (including the nVIDIA * Geforce GTX1050/1050 Ti Driver) and a clean installation of the OS from Microsoft*, we strongly suggest you to contact/escalate to the manufacturer of the system, in this case https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/?lwp=rt Dell* for an issue replication or hardware replacement.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Diego Sanchez Campos.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Yurii95,

Thank you for your patience.

We just wanted to double check if you still need further assistance.

Please do not hesitate on contacting us back.

Regards,

Diego S.

0 Kudos
TBarb7
Novice

I'm dealing with the same issue, did you find a solution to the problem?

0 Kudos