Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20600 Discussions

If i want to start Battelfront 2 it crashes instandly and then this error appears. I do not know what to do. Please help me Thanks :)

CLore1
Beginner

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello CLore1, Thank you for patience and for joining our Intel® community, it will be more than a pleasure to assist you. In order to assist you better and to have a better insight of your system, please attach the .txt file that the System Support Utility will generate. To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- I hope to hear from you soon Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
CLore1
Beginner

Hi,

thanks for the answer.

Here is the file @diego.sanchez1​ 

0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello CLore1, Thank you for patience. Based on the report that you attached we noticed that your system is running hybrid graphics (Intel (r) GPU + NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960) In this case, please make sure that you are running the game with the Nvidia card as the main Graphic controller, and please make sure that your Nvidia drivers are updated from your motherboard's manufacturer web page: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-H110M-S2HP-rev-10#support-dl-driver-vga I hope this helps. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello CLore1, We just wanted to double check if you still need further assistance. Please don’t hesitate on contacting us back. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello CLore1, We just wanted to double check if you still need help. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
CLore1
Beginner

Hi,

thanks for your answer. The problem doesn't exist anymore. Thank you very much.

0 Kudos