Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

In intel graphics control panel. How to setting my refresh Rate to default on 240hz Both pluged and on battery. Can someone tell me how?

YDewy
Beginner

In intel graphics control panel. How to setting my refresh Rate to default on 240hz Both pluged and on battery. Can someone tell me how?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

No information provided.

What is your processor model number?

What is the model number of your laptop or system/motherboard?

What version of Windows 10? 1909?

Doc

0 Kudos
YDewy
Beginner

I use laptop ROG HERO 3

CPU : i7-9750H 12 proscessors

I just want to set 240 hz to default both pluged and on battery like this picture123.png

0 Kudos
Gh0stb1t
New Contributor I

Where did you get that screenshot? Was it from a previous configuration on your current system laptop? Did you set 240GHz before? Did you change or update anything?

0 Kudos
YDewy
Beginner

That screenshot it from my laptop. That my default refresh rate 240 hz but when It on battery it will change auto to 60 hz. I don't want to change to 60hz auto. I want only on 240hz. can i fix it?

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @YDewy​ ,

1. Follow the steps to keep same display refresh rate in both modes: battery and power adapter:
  2. Go to Settings > System > Power & Sleep.
  3. Click on Additional power settings
  4. Click Change plan setting (near your currently active Power Plan)
  5. Click on Change advanced power settings
  6. Click on "+" near Intel(R) Graphics Power Settings
  7. Open Intel(R) Graphics Power Plan and set On battery the same value as in Plugged in

Hope this helps

Leon

0 Kudos