Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

Incorrect display of colors

oleg1234
Beginner
I recently purchased a new laptop with Intel Core i5 (intel uhd graphics).
the default version is 26.20.100.7985 from 03/16/2020.
but in this case, some colors are not displayed correctly.
I am a designer and the correct display of colors is very important to me.
for example, the color # EDEEF9 is not displayed correctly, it is displayed on the screen as white. it looks like the contrast is not quite correct.
if I roll back the driver to version 10.0.19041.868 from 06/21/2006, then all colors are displayed well. however, in such cases, applications run more slowly than before.
what do i need to do to make everything work correctly?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Windows 11 is the new Vista]

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @oleg1234 

In the Windows Start Menu, under letter "I", click on Intel Graphics Command Center (IGCC).  You cna control the colors on Display in the  Custom Profile in Display > Color tab.

Leon

0 Kudos