Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Intel 6200 Display Flickering with Asus Zenbook Laptop

lifelong7
Beginner

Hi all:

My display on my new Asus laptop flickers. I've attached a video and a scan using the support utility. One interesting thing to note is that the flickering stops when I launch the Intel Graphics Settings control panel, but the flickering RESUMES when I close the Intel Graphics Settings control panel. So, in other words, if I leave the Intel Graphics control panel ALL THE TIME, no flickering. When I close it, FLICKERING. I just think that's an odd coincidence that might indicate it's a software issue rather than a hardware issue.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello lifelong7 Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. Have you tried updating the operating system? I am noticing that you have a Windows® 10 Build 15063 (RS2). To complete the Windows® updates got to: 1- Settings 2- Update and security. 3- Scan for available updates. Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello lifelong7 I was checking your case and would like to know if you have completed the Windows updates in the system? Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello lifelong7 I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos