Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21278 Discussions

Intel Command Centre resetting settings after rebooting/exiting sleep mode

daqsoo
Beginner

I've done changes to the Display-Colour settings in the Command Centre (Beta ; the default one doesn't have some iGPU settings and also doesn't fix the issue) and they are resetting after exiting sleep or after rebooting.

I am using an ASUS Vivobook X1504ZA/A1504ZA with i5-1235U.

I do NOT have MyASUS / ASUS Splendid installed, however I do have Intel Arc but that is kept to default other than the Iris Xe optimisations.

Intel stuff up to date.

I don't know what else to try and I hate the washed out colours and having to keep switching between 2 profiles to get the enhanced colours back every single time I boot up.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hi daqsoo,

Thanks for posting in Intel Communities.

Can you share your Graphics driver version? Have you also tried reinstalling the Intel® Graphics Command Center?

Awaiting your reply.

Best regards,

Caguicla C.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
daqsoo
Beginner

As I've said, Intel stuff is up to date, that including drivers as well (31.0.101.5534).

Reinstalling didn't work.

Now after a cumulative 23H2 Win 11 update the command centre doesn't even want to LOAD even though I just reinstalled it

0 Kudos
daqsoo
Beginner

I gave my laptop a 3rd restart and a 4th command centre reinstall and it loads now in ~15s instead of being stuck for 5+ minutes, however the colours resetting issue is still present

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello daqsoo,

Thank you for your reply.

We've published a public article addressing the issue where Intel® Graphics Command Center Settings Revert to Default on Restart. Currently, the resolution provided is specific to Dell and Samsung devices. We will investigate internally to determine if there are any tailored instructions for Asus laptops. Meanwhile, could you please attempt to install the Intel® Graphics Command Center Beta to check if the issue persists?

Regarding the additional problem you've experienced, should it occur again, I recommend adhering to the guidance provided in the following link:

Intel® Graphics Command Center Fails to Launch

Best regards,

Caguicla C.

0 Kudos
daqsoo
Beginner

I've already stated in my article that I'm using the Beta version because the normal one doesn't have Iris Xe options. I've tried both versions and they both reset

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello daqsoo,

I'm sorry for the oversight regarding the Beta version you're already using; I appreciate your understanding.

We'll review this matter internally with our team. Could you please provide a screenshot of the settings you're working with? This will help us to better replicate the issue and assist you further.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Best regards,

Caguicla C.

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hi daqsoo,

Additionally, please provide us with a System Support Utility (SSU) log. This will help us understand your system's setup. Please see the instructions provided below on how to generate the SSU logs.

How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows*

Best regards,

Caguicla C.

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hi daqsoo,

Good day!

I'm following up to see if you've had a chance to review our previous message. If so, please provide the information we request so we can check your query.

Best regards,

Caguicla C.

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hi daqsoo,

As we have not heard from you for the past few days, we will go ahead and close this thread. If you need help in the future, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Caguicla C.

0 Kudos