Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Intel Core i7-9700k graphics driver

dumialec
Beginner

Hello, 

I'm having an issue with my integrated graphics card on my Intel Core i7-9700k integrated graphic card Intel UHD 630.

I'm running windows 10 with the latest updates and I cannot find a driver on the intel site for the graphics. I have a driver atm installed by windows but it's not working properly.

From my research, it seems there are no graphics drivers for this model. 

Is that true or am I not finding it ?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

BR,

Alex

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AlHill
Super User

Try different (better quality) HDMI cables.
Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

I do not know where you are looking, but the graphic drivers for your processor are easily found here, under "drivers and software":

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/186604/intel-core-i7-9700k-processor-12m-cache-up-to-4-90-ghz.html

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

And, if you want the latest/greatest, look here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30381/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?v=t

0 Kudos
dumialec
Beginner

Thank you for the links. 

I now see that Coffee lake is included in this list, i ve been mistaken. Still, I install this driver and it's not running correctly. I have a pixelated image on my desktop and every now and then one on my screens is flickering. (I have to mention that i am using 2 monitors). I use the pc mainly for browsing online streams (about 10 tabs with 1080p running) and also have LiteManager open to surveil some employees.

Maybe i need a graphics card for this type of load ? Is the integrated one not enough?

Thank you again.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Try different (better quality) HDMI cables.

0 Kudos
dumialec
Beginner

Solved! thank you for your response!

0 Kudos