Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7325 i can't installed it on my laptop it's say error encountered , a current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. what i gonna do for this ? how can i fixed this?

JGero4
Beginner

my laptop

manufacturer:ASUSTek Computer Inc.

Model: X556URK

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.07GHz 2.90GHz

Memory Ram 12.0b GB

System Type: 64- bit Operating System,x64-based Processor

0 Kudos
6 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

1. The Driver Version V26.20.100.7325 is the latest driver in Asus site for your computer?
  2. Download the Driver Version V26.20.100.7325
  3. Disconnect the internet.
  4. Right click on currently installed driver (in Device Manager), then click on Uninstall device. Check the "Delete the driver software from this device" option.
  5. Reboot your computer. After finishing uninstalling you should see Microsoft Basic Graphics Adapter.
  6. Now, install previously downloaded driver V26.20.100.7325
  7. Reconnect the internet and reboot your computer.

Leon

alidilki
Beginner

please Tellme the name about driver in device manager to delete   

0 Kudos
alidilki
Beginner
  1. Right click on currently installed driver (in Device Manager), then click on Uninstall device. Check the "Delete the driver software from this device" option.
  2. please what is the name devise to delete
0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @alidilki 

Please attach the image of the Device Manager, showing the Graphics Driver you have installed. However you are asking your question in not your thread. Do you have the same problem and configuration?

Leon

0 Kudos
Andrew_T
Beginner

You can temporarily prevent a driver update being install you can downloaded at the microsoft website 

Download Here

0 Kudos
Roman27
Beginner

Я с начло скачал драйвер и распаковал потом выключил интернет потом удалил в диспетчере устройств ненужный драйвер а после перезагрузил ноут и всё исправилось