Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Intel Driver Support Assistant Installed Version:21.3.21.5

Bluecat1
Beginner

Hi Intel and friends,

Two points I'd like to raise please,

1) how are you supposed to raise questions regarding the Intel Support Assistant when there is no location associated with the program, where I can place my posts as there is no other means of raising a question or contacting anyone?

So I just put it in "graphics" to enable me to post.

2)Bug in Version:21.3.21.5 - Having installed the latest version, on W10Pro (up-to-date) I have disabled it in Task Manager>Start-up

However the program continues to run and scan my PC at start-up even though it is showing as disabled at start-up.

Surely if it is disabled this should not occur?

Please can someone look into this and let me know, thanks

(Sorry I think this is posted in the wrong section but I cant see how to delete it or move it to software - please feel free to move it to an appropriate location)

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Bluecat1, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to this scenario, if you do not need to use the Intel® Driver Support Assistant, what we recommend then is to uninstall it using the uninstaller version 21.3.21.5:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28425/Intel-Driver-Support-Assistant

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Bluecat1, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to this scenario, if you do not need to use the Intel® Driver Support Assistant, what we recommend then is to uninstall it using the uninstaller version 21.3.21.5:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28425/Intel-Driver-Support-Assistant

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Bluecat1, Thank you very much for sharing those results.

Perfect, excellent, we are glad to know that the information posted previously was useful for you and the problem with the Intel® Driver Support Assistant got fixed.

Any other inquires, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos