Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Intel® Driver & Support Assistant " Sorry, something went wrong while trying to scan."

GIvan6
Beginner

I've uninstalled and reinstalled Intel® Driver & Support Assistant, but getting the same message.

I've attached DSA and SSU logs.

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

GIvan6, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order to try to fix this problem, even though you mentioned that you already try to re-install the Intel® Driver and Support Assistant application, we can try the following:

Once you get the chance, please let us know the results. 

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello GIvan6, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
GIvan6
Beginner

Hi,

originally I have tried with Chrome and Edge with the same result: didn't work.

I have now cleared Chrome and Edge cache, uninstalled then reinstalled DSA, then tried to run it in Chrome and Edge, still unsuccessful.

kind regards,

Gabor

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

GIvan6, Thank you very much for providing that information.

We will do further research on this matter, in order for us to be able to do that please provide the latest Intel® Driver & Support Assistant Uninstaller log file: using File Explorer, search for DSAUninstaller.log

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
GIvan6
Beginner

thank you for looking into this.

file attached

kind regards,

Gabor

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

GIvan6, Thank you very much for sharing the files.

Just to let you know, our developer team is now aware of this issue and they are working in the fix that will be released any time next week (May 28th to June 1st).

So, in this case, the best thing to do will be to wait for the new release and if the issue persists, please contact us back again.

Please let me know if you want me to let you know when the new Intel® Driver and Support Assitant version will be released or, if I should close the case for you to keep visiting our Intel® web site to verify when the update will be available?

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/128824/Intel-Driver-Support-Assistant-Intel-DSA-

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
GIvan6
Beginner

Hi AlbertR,

let's keep this case open until the fix is out, just in case the fix doesnt't work for me.

kind regards,

Gabor

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

GIvan6, Thank you very much for your answer.

Sure, no problem, I will let you know as soon as the new Intel® DSA version becomes available.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

GIvan6, I just received an update on this matter.

The new Intel® Driver and Support Assistant version 20.6.22.6 is now available for download, please install it and once you get the chance let us know the results:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28425/Intel-Driver-Support-Assistant?product=128824

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
GIvan6
Beginner

Hi Albert,

it works fine now, thank you very much!

kind regards,

Gabor

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hi GIvan6, Thank you very much for letting us know those updates.

Perfect, excellent, it is great to hear that the Intel® Driver and Support Assistant application is now working properly.

Any other inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos