Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Intel Driver and Support assistant not detecting Intel UHD 630

Raviraj
Beginner

Hi team,

As attached screenshot intel DSA is not detecting Intel UHD 630 graphics. I have clean installed DSA as well from scratch using below link as well. But no luck.
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19333/intel-driver-support-assistant-uninstaller.html?v=t 

Intel driver and support assistant setup fail 

intel dsa.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Raviraj
Beginner

Hello Josue,

Looks like the issue is resolved automatically. I can see that it is giving me the correct response now as shown below.

Anyway thanks for the reply. Appreciate it.

Raviraj_0-1648019143275.png

Regards

Raviraj

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JosueO_Intel

Hello Raviraj, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities. We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with your system, we will do our best to help you. 

In order to have a better understanding of the issue, please share with us the following information: 

1. Was it working before?
  2. When did the issue start happening?
  3. Short video of the issue. 

Also, please download and install the Intel®️ System Support Utility (Intel®️ SSU):

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel®️ SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

Click on "Next", save the report and attach it to your response.

Regards, 

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

Raviraj
Beginner

Hello Josue,

Looks like the issue is resolved automatically. I can see that it is giving me the correct response now as shown below.

Anyway thanks for the reply. Appreciate it.

Raviraj_0-1648019143275.png

Regards

Raviraj

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello Raviraj, 

I am glad to hear that the issue is now solved and everything is working fine.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards, 

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos