Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20603 Discussions

Intel HD 3000 Full Support Drivers needed

GAida
Novice

Hello Intel Communities,

I just want to know if Intel is still currently developing drivers for Intel HD 3000 until now. I have the latest drivers installed and now supports

SDK and OpnGL3.1 OpenCL i just want to know if Intel will still provide more features and update of the drivers like OpenGL 3.2xx and others

mentioned above.. Recently I got into OpenGL.org and i ask in the forums if Intel HD 3000 supports OpenGL 3.2;someone replied to my question

and said ''Of course Intel HD 3000 supports all OpenGL 3.x lines because it is using DirectX 10.1 it is just Intel who's not bothering it''

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DArce
Valued Contributor III

Hello,

Intel® HD Graphics 3000 is an active product and software and driver updates will still be available for this platform as new drivers are being developed, however we cannot comment on what features may be implemented or not.

However I will forward your feedback for any future consideration to be implemented.

GAida
Novice

Thanks for the reply Diego_Intel

By the way are there any beta drivers available this time? for testing...

0 Kudos
DArce
Valued Contributor III

Hello Glen,

By now there are no beta drivers that we can offer, however we will let you know if there is any available to test when it's available. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Happy new year.

0 Kudos
GAida
Novice

Oh its ok and can u also suggest the developers to optimize the drivers for minecraft (a game)?

Happy new year.

0 Kudos
DArce
Valued Contributor III

Sure do, I will forward your feedback.

0 Kudos