Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

Intel HD 530 GPU - Dual Screens Flickering - Display Port (Repost)

bytewize-consulting
Intel HD 530 GPU - Dual Screens Flickering - Display Port 

Hi,

I have the below hardware on latest drivers with UEFI bios, clean Windows 10 Professional install with latest updates as well as latest Intel chipset drivers installed.

bytewize-consulting_0-1613003802732.png

I have 2 x samsung 4K LED screens connected the the device via the 2 x onboard Display Port Adapters with brand new quality cables. I have also swapped the cables around to isolate hardware.

The screen connected the same port flickers every 30 minutes and only when using some application, in my case RDP. The screen will flicker and sometimes go off then on again.  This is very frustrating and i need to get this working as i have several machines to roll out  with the same hardware.

This appears to be a driver related software bug issue, please advise if there is known fix to this!

Thanks

A

@Maria_R_Intel 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
bytewize-consulting

Hi Maria,

Apologies I have not been on site where the desktop is and have returned yesterday, I will provide the response now on this repost

0 Kudos
bytewize-consulting

Hi,

Please find attached reports as requested.

In addition I have also noticed from time to time one screen will go off and either reboot or unplug DP cable and re-plug will only bring screen out of power saving.

Please advise of how to resolve.

0 Kudos
bytewize-consulting

HI,

I really need an answer to this as we cannot use the devices this way.

Can team please review this ticket @Maria_R_Intel 

We have tried the latest driver package from Intel yesterday 

Requested information has been provided and we have had no response

Please provide resolution ASAP.

Thanks,.

0 Kudos