Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20590 Discussions

Intel® HD 530 Graphic Card doesn't appear in device manager

Chariouib
Novice

I don't know why the intel graphic card doesn't appear in the device manager. Even it is integrated in the motherboard. I installed all the windows updates and nothing happened. Also when I want to install intel drivers they tell me "this computer does not meet minimum requirements".

I will so happy if you can solve my problem sooner. Thank you in advance 🙏

By the way these are my computer characteristics:

*Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz

*Hp

*Windows 10

*Double graphic cards : Intel HD 530 + Nvidia Nvs 310

*16 Go RAM

0 Kudos
6 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Is this a Desktop design? In Desktop designs, the default is to automatically disable the Intel graphics engine if an add-in graphics card is detected. If you want both engines to be enabled (because you are using enough monitors that the connectors on the add-in graphics card are exhausted), there is usually a place in BIOS Setup where you can configure that the Intel graphics engine be enabled always.

Hope this helps,

...S

Chariouib
Novice

Yes it is a Desktop.

Thank you so much for explaining the reason why it doesn't appear.

And yes Sir. That's the solution I am looking for. If you can refer me to a video or website where I can see the BIOS Setup where I can configure that the Intel graphics engine be enabled always that's will be so helpful.

Thank you so much.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Sorry, without having your particular motherboard in front of me, I cannot tell you how to navigate to this parameter. This should be explained in the BIOS Settings section of your motherboard/system User's Manual. If not, you'll have to contact the motherboard manufacturer.

...S

Chariouib
Novice

Can these information help you to find a solution for me.
My computer desktop is :

HP Z240 Small Form Factor Workstation

The version of BIOS is version 1.19.0.0

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

As I said, I would have to have one in front of me. I can't help you without having one. You will need to contact HP and ask them.

...S

Chariouib
Novice

Okey Sir thank you for your time and your advices. I really appreciate that.

0 Kudos