Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Intel HD 530 never activate my 3rd monitor

YTepo
Beginner

Hi !

I bought 3 monitors to use on my computer. The monitors uses the Display Port 1 and 2 on my motherboard AND the 3rd monitor uses the DVI port.

The 3rd monitor is never enabled by default on boot. Every time, I need to go back to Intel Display and "detect" the monitor for it to fire-up. I tried to save the profile, but it doesn't work.

Is there a way to solve this ?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

YTepo, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the motherboard?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

Is this a new computer?

Was it working fine before?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

When did the issue start?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
YTepo
Beginner

Hi AlbertR...

Sorry for the delay, I was out of town.

My motherboard is a Asus Q170M-C.

It is a desktop computer and it's about 1 year old.

I purchased the 3rd monitor about 2 months ago, since I had 2 Display port and a DVI connector.

I can see the image on all 3 monitors, but the 3rd one (DVI) only display when I go to the Intel Parameter and detect the monitor.

I am using Windows 10 (1607) LTSB, since it is a corporate computer. Currently, I cannot upgrade toe OS to a newer version.

Thanks !

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello YTepo, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello YTepo, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, just reply back or post a new question.

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos