Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Intel HD Graphic not detected after clean Windows 10 installation

FelCO
Beginner

Hey everyone, 

My laptop (Dell Precision M6700, 16 GB, Nvidia Quadro K3000M) which runs Windows 10 v21H1 was working totally fine until almost a week ago but then something happened and it wouldn't boot so I wiped everything and did a clean installation of the same OS (windows 10 21h1) and upon installation, I noticed that only Nvidia graphics were detected and not my Intel HD graphics which were working totally fine before the installation.

So I decided to go and check it out in Device Manager and my observation was accurate; my laptop is no longer detecting Intel HD graphics.

I've tried possibly everything and yet there's no fix. Please help me with this ASAP!!! as I am starting to see some stuttering green dots all over my screen and I am sure its the Nvidia card causing it.

Please check the attached text file.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

Does "possibly everything" include the Enhanced Pre-Boot System Assessment (ePSA) Diagnostics as descibed in the manual?

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

In order to make the Intel HD Graphics working, you need download and install the Intel Graphics Driver Version 10.18.10.4276, A02

Leon