Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Intel® HD Graphics 500 , данные драйвера удаляют полностью установленный драйвер вместе с настройками и панелью управления , и далее нет вообще ни каких настроек , панель управления исчезла полностью .

АСаве
Novice

0 Kudos
4 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

You will have to explain yourself a lot better. What happened? What did you try to do about it? What version(s) of Windows 10 are involved?

0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello АСаве, Thank you for joining our Intel ® community. We just wanted to double check if you still need further assistance. Please don’t hesitate on contacting us back, I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello АСаве, We just wanted to check if you still need help. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello АСаве, We just wanted to check if you still need help. We are closing your ticket now as we have not heard anything from you, please don’t hesitate on contacting us back if you need it. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos