Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Intel® HD Graphics 530: Helligkeit regeln Fn+F8 bzw Fn+F9 funktioniert seit Softwareupdate nicht mehr

MScho10
Beginner

Seit dem letzten Update geht die Helligkeitsregelung über Fn+F8 nicht mehr.

Wer kann mir da helfen?

Danke

0 Kudos
8 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello User_24,

I understand that since the last update the "FN" brightness adjustment is no longer working. However, I need to know exactly what kind of update you did.

Also, To better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps:

1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R.

2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.

3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop).

4. Attach the report to this thread.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos
MScho10
Beginner

Hello,

here are the datas.

Regards

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello User_24,

Thank you for your response,

Upon review of the information I can see that you have the latest graphics driver. Being this the case perhaps it has to do with the compatibility between the driver and your system, since this is an OEM system (Original Equipment Manufacturer) the drivers are actually provided and customized by them.

We supply generic versions of graphics drivers for general purposes. Computer manufacturers can change the features, incorporate customization, or make other changes to the graphics driver software or software packaging. To avoid potential installation incompatibilities, we recommend that you first check with your computer manufacturer and use the driver software provided.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello User_24,

I am following up with your case and see that we have not heard back from you.

If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos
MScho10
Beginner

Hello,

your two latest updates have a mistake.

First: FN+F8 brightness

second: Microsoft Excell no scrolling with touchpad possible.

If i take an old version from yout intel graphic everything is ok.

The failure is not at medion.

0 Kudos
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

Looks like the same issue here:

Note: your Medion rig has a barebone from Clevo (vendor ID 1558).

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello User_24,

Thank you for your response,

I definitely understand your position, however, that is the reason why I mentioned the following:

" We supply generic versions of graphics drivers for general purposes. Computer manufacturers can change the features, incorporate customization, or make other changes to the graphics driver software or software packaging. To avoid potential installation incompatibilities, we recommend that you first check with your computer manufacturer and use the driver software provided."

And remember, the "FN" or "Function" keys are added by the different manufacturers and not by Intel ® itself. In this case you would have to contact the manufacturer of the unit and check with them what is the latest validated graphics driver.

Stefan3D, thank you very much for the information.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello User_24,

I am following up with your case and see that we have not heard back from you.

If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos