Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Intel® HD Graphics Poor Performance Causes Lags, Sloppy Video Playback And Blurry Texts

AMazz5
Beginner

Hello, seems like anyone has a Intel device have to fight to don't let videogames jerks, I found many solution without fix the problem

I updated everything, I also followed your advice on "Intel® HD Graphics Poor Performance" nothing is going to change. My girlfriend is playning better than me with a computer 9 years more old than my one.

I was with a 2006 nvidia before you and I'm currently really regretting it. Hope you can help me. Let me know if you need details about my pc.

Thanks,

Andrea

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What is your processor model number?

What version of Windows 10? 1909?

What is the model number of your laptop or desktop/motherboard?

Doc

0 Kudos
AMazz5
Beginner

Hello, Thanks to help me

intel(r) core(tm) i7-7500u cpu @ 2.70ghz

Motherboard CND7382J3K

operating system a 64 bit , processore based on x64

ram 12

Windows 10

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

I do not recognize that motherboard.

What version of WIndows 10? Look in start, settings, system, about.

Download, run, and ATTACH (using the paperclip under the toolbar) the results of this utility:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then, an Intel support engineer can assist you.

Doc

0 Kudos
AMazz5
Beginner

I have Windows 10 home

I followed your instruction and in Attached there is my datas.

Thanks

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

You have an HP laptop with intel and amd graphics. You need to use both the latest driver for intel and amd as provided by the HP support site for your laptop.

Doc

0 Kudos
AMazz5
Beginner

Before writing here I updated everything bro

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Then, contact HP for support of their laptop, bro. If you are using the drivers provided by HP, which they supposedly tested, the problem is with them.

Or you need to do a good cleaning and maintenace on you laptop.

Doc

0 Kudos
AMazz5
Beginner

My computer work well, I have problems just and exclusively with videogames. Amazing for the rest.

I'm contacting hp cause "why not", but I'm pretty sure tehy will send me to speak with intel again, bro

thanks

0 Kudos