Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Intel Iris Xe Update for Support Miracast

ZushiHir0
Beginner
Hi,

I have an Asus K413EA laptop with an intel processor (i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz), and I have as graphics driver the Intel Iris Xe (30.0.100.9955).

I've been trying for several days to use wireless display (projection) on an LG TV (55UH750V), which works with Miracast technology.
However, after using the DirectX diagnostic tool (DxDiag.exe), I realized that the graphics driver does not support Miracast.

Miracast: Not Supported by Graphics driver
So I was wondering if a future driver update could fix this?
Or if anyone knows of a non-paying alternative in the meantime?

Thank you in advance for your help and your answer.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
JosueO_Intel

Hello ZushiHir0, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In regards to this request, we would like to inform you that Intel no longer provides support for Miracast*. This standard is natively supported in Windows® 10 and for assistance with Miracast, the recommendation is to contact Microsoft* for support.

For more details, please review this article: Using Miracast* with Windows 8.1* and Windows® 10.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000023230/emerging-technologies.html

Having said that, we will proceed to close this inquiry now from our end. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Josue O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos