Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Intel(R) HD Graphics 8.15.10.2900

nycpandas
Beginner

Hello,

Where can i find the download for this driver?

Intel(R) HD Graphics.png

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Waiting for Windows 12]

0 Kudos
nycpandas
Beginner

File attached.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Sorry, there is no Intel driver for your graphics on Windows 10.

Your system is simply too old.   Time for a new or newer system that supports an 8th gen or later processor.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Waiting for Windows 12]

0 Kudos
NLoia
Beginner

Hi!

OK, I understand that there's no newer version of the Intel HD Graphics "8.15.10.2900" but, one clarification, please:

Since it is working fine, there's no need to exchange it. Right?

I have a HP G42-230BR (model:XD019LA) running W10 with this same graphic card and it's all OK.

Including I am writing in it now.....

Best regards.!

0 Kudos
dimasik81
Beginner

Prompt! Where can I find a newer driver than this?
The second monitor via Display Port does not work for me with this driver...

0 Kudos
nycpandas
Beginner

Worked for HP PC - not sure if it'll work on your system, but trying a previous version worked.  It'll prompt you a more updated version is on your system, and you'll click Yes to override and use the older version. 

SP50249.exe

0 Kudos
Armaan
Beginner
Hi bro I need Help me My Version Also this same so I want how to download and solve thank you !
0 Kudos