Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20628 Discussions

Intel SST Audio Device Driver & Realtek I2S HD Audio Codec

MBujk
Beginner

Good day,

I and many people with a processor Intel Atom Z3735 tablets have problems with the above drivers for Windows 10. For example, my sound driver "stopped" working (you must this test in real life on real HW/speakers) after upgrade to Windows 10 v.1511 (10586) on tablet GoClever Insignia 800 Win (16GB) and others no name tablets. Resolves to someone this problem? It would also be good to create a category for problems with audio drivers on this community. Thank you in advance for your answer. (Sorry, my english is not good)

Best regards

Marek Bujko

0 Kudos
23 Replies
akde
Novice

Can anybody help me to restore audio in my iball i701:  I tried company provided solutions> all available methods on internet but of no result,. I came across Mr ShangX method but couldnot get the post. Anybody with any other method please post. It would be great help 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
NPope1
Beginner

I got this working on my Dell 5130 tablet after a fresh install of Win10 32-bit build 1903. Here are the Intel\Realtek drivers I used https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WZ-4liIs97ntnttIE9RMQYGoQNCrOufj

0 Kudos
mic69
Beginner

Hello everyone, it's January 2024. I own an Acer Switch One 10 Model N15P2, a gift from a friend back in 2016. Recently, the tablet started acting strangely, prompting me to format it. However, after the formatting, the touch screen, keyboard, and mouse pad stopped working. With only one USB and micro USB slot available, it became quite inconvenient. Due to this issue, I left it unrepaired for two years. Recently, I decided to tackle the problem and fix my tablet.

To address the keyboard and touchpad problem, I found a YouTube video suggesting that reseating the ribbon cable might resolve the issue. Following this advice, I successfully restored functionality 😍.

Next, I attempted to install a streamlined version of Windows 10 called Tiny10, known for its minimal bloatware and low disk and RAM usage. However, after the installation, the touchscreen and sound weren't working. I tried downloading the Intel driver package, but it refused to install. Upon investigation, I discovered that it required administrator privileges despite running the installer as an administrator. To work around this, I manually installed the drivers using the Command Prompt with elevated admin privileges.

Here are the steps I followed:

1. Copy the drivers to the root folder (e.g. C:\drivers).
  2. Open Command Prompt with admin privileges.
  3. Navigate to the folder containing the drivers using the "cd" command.
  4. Install the drivers manually using the provided commands in the batch script.

Here's an example from the install.bat script:

echo ****************
echo Install IO driver
set foldername=I2C
set infname=iaioi2ce.inf
cd %foldername%
pnputil -i -a %infname%
cd ..

You need to replace %foldername% with the actual folder name (e.g., I2C) and %infname% with the actual file name (e.g., iaioi2ce.inf). Run these commands in the respective driver folders, and make sure to navigate using the 'cd' command.

Example command to enter

cd I2C
pnputil -i -a iaioi2ce.inf

👉For the sound driver, ensure you uninstall and delete first the existing drivers in the Device Manager located in the Control Panel.

After completing these steps, the touchscreen and sound should work correctly as I've attached the working drivers for my tablet pc but I deleted the graphics driver because it makes the file to large to attach. See the attached file for reference. If you encounter any issues, feel free to ask for further assistance.

0 Kudos