Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20596 Discussions

Intel UHD Graphics 620 windows 10 x64 drivers not working

AMaly8
Beginner

Hello there,

I have problem with output video signal on my MSI Modern 14 (A10M-653XUA) laptop. I need use external monitor but HDMI output not working because Windows detecting video board like a default video board.

Drivers from MSI download drivers area not working too. Drivers from Intel website not see this video board. Board is Intel UHD Graphics 620.

Please help me

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlHill
Super User

If the MSI supplied drivers do not work, you may have a hardware problem. Contact MSI for support of THEIR laptop.

Doc

0 Kudos
Max44
Beginner

Download the latest Intel HD620 driver for your notebook from the link below and save it to your Downloads folder - you need the second option ( ie win64_24.20.100.6025.zip ).

When you've installed 7-Zip, open your Downloads folder, right click on the win64_24.20.100.6025.zip package, select 7-Zip, select extract files and then click Ok. 

Cut this newly extracted folder and paste it on your Desktop so it's easy to find.

When done, hold down the Windows key and press R

Into the Run window, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.

In Device Manager, expand Display adapters, right click the Intel gpu and select Uninstall ( also tick the box to delete driver software ) and when this has completed,

When windows has reloaded, once again, hold down the Windows key and press R

Into the Run window, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.

In Device Manager, expand Display adapters, right click the Intel 620 device and select 'Update Driver Software'.

In the following window, select 'Browser my computer for driver software' and then select 'Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer'.

In the next window, click the 'Have Disk' button and then browse to the extracted Intel win64_24.20.100.6025 folder you pasted on your Desktop.

Browse into the sub-folder Graphics, left click on the file igdlh64.INF to highlight it and then click Open.

Click on 'Ok' and then click 'Next' and wait for the driver to install.

When done, click 'Close' and then click 'Yes' to restart.

0 Kudos
AMaly8
Beginner

Please look attached image. It is install parallel but windows say what Intel graphic board working wrong and not used.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello AMaly8,

We would like to gather more information to further assist you.

Please run DxDiag* and attach the report.

1. Go to Start > Run or Windows Key + R.
  2. On the Run prompt, type "dxdiag" then click OK.
  3. On the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window, click on Save All Information.
  4. Browse to a folder, type in a filename then click Save.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello AMaly8,

If you need further assistance, please let us know. We will be glad to assist you.

Wanner G.

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello AMaly8,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Wanner G.

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos