Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Intel UHD Graphics 770 does not work with ASUS ET2702 Monitor

Just_a_ASUS_user
Beginner

Hello,
my ASUS AIO ET2702 does have a HDMI input - with is working fine with every device I connect. The Monitor name is ET2702
But with my new PC (i7-12700K) i cant have the right Display resolutions (with HDMI).
Even the "Intel Graphics Command Center" program shows the "Supported Modes" of 2560 x 1440 (60p Hz)
But my actual options are less and only 1280x720 works without problems.
I tried every driver and my last version is 30.0.101.1660.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Just_a_ASUS_user, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this scenario, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

Is this a new AIO?

When did you purchase it?

You mention: "with is working fine with every device I connect" "But with the new PC", what is the model of the motherboard of the new PC?

Are you using adapters or converters to connect the device to the HDMI port on the monitor?

Was the resolution working fine before on this same machine?

If so, when did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes that might cause this problem?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Just_a_ASUS_user, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Just_a_ASUS_user, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos