Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20628 Discussions

Intel UHD graphic 770

Mondar
Beginner
I have dell pc with windows 11 pro with intel UHD graphic 770 I installed the driver for the graphic card and I could rise the resolution until 3840x2160 after I shut down the PC the resolution reverted to 1920x1080 and I'm not able to rise it again I uninstalled the driver and reinstalled it many times but I didn't work I have other pcs same model But after I installed the driver I couldn't rise the resolution.
0 Kudos
23 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Mondar,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with your issue.

To better assist you, please provide us with the following information.

• Were you able to select the 3840x2160 resolution before updating the driver?
  • What is your system model?
  • If possible, test another Monitor/display or video cable to see if you can select the resolution.
  • We want to gather more information about your system, please try Intel® Graphics Command Center:
    • Open the Intel Graphics Command Center
    • Navigate to the Support tab
    • Select System Diagnostic
    • Click Generate Report
    • Select Save and name the output file.

Best regards

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Mondar
Beginner
Initially there was no driver because the PC had no operating system I installed win 11 pro and then installed the driver... after restarting the pc I was able to select 4k resolution but later after I shut down the PC I wasn't able to select again and the other pcs I wasn't able to select 4k resolution after I installed the driver.. I'm using 4k cables and 4k adaptors.
0 Kudos
Mondar
Beginner

All the PCs model is Dell optiplex 7000

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Mondar,

Thanks for the information provided.

You mentioend that you are using 4k adapters. It is important to mention that we always recommend using HDMI to HDMI or DP to DP.

Also, let us know if you can try a different 4k display to discard that the issue is related to compatibility between your PC and the display.

Regarding your problem, we would like to recommend you install the latest graphics driver from DELL. Based on their website, the latest version they have available for Intel Graphics is 30.0.101.2079. You should perform a clean driver installation. There are two different types of drivers, generics provided by Intel and Equipment Manufacturer drivers, that are customized to work with each specific system. The best thing to do is to use the drivers provided by the system manufacturer (OEM).

We want to gather more information about your system. Share with us with an Intel® Graphics Command Center; this report will provide us with information about your system and the display device you are currently using straight connections.

• Click Generate Report

Best regards

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Mondar
Beginner
The graphic card output port is DP and the screen input port is HDMI and the distance between them is about 7 meters ..I have not found DP to HDMI cable with this length there for I had to use the adaptor.
0 Kudos
Mondar
Beginner
Anyway I'm going to gather the information you asked and I will share with you.
0 Kudos
Mondar
Beginner
I have already installed the driver from dell website.
0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Mondar,

We understand that you need to use an adapter due to the distance between the system and the display. However, for testing purposes, and if it is possible, try using the system closer to the display and try a straight connection. This will discard the possibility that the issue is caused by the adapter you currently use.

Also, we would wait for you to share with us the system report we asked for. This will help us to further investigate this matter internally.

Best regards

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Mondar,

We hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Mondar
Beginner
Hello Sir
I'm still facing the same issue I installed the software you suggested I have changed the cable as well and I'm going to change the cable again with better brand
0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Mondar,

Thank you for your response.

We want to further investigate this matter internally. We would like to gather more information about your system, so please create a system report using the following tools:

•  Intel®️ System Support Utility (Intel®️ SSU) 
    • Download the Intel SSU
    • Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel®️ SSU will take you to the "Summary View."
    • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View."
    • To save your scan: click on "Next"; then "Save."
  • Intel® Graphics Command Center:
    • Click Generate Report

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
Mondar
Beginner

This the report of Intel  graphics command center

I'm going to use the other software too

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Mondar,

Thanks for the report you shared.

We would like to wait for the Intel®️ SSU report since we are looking to investigate this matter internally. The more information we have, the further we can research on this matter.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
MUC
Valued Contributor II

According to what the Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) shows, this is a Samsung 43" TV reporting 300 MHz TMDS for RGB Color Model.

Could you please try to set the following on the TV:

MUC_0-1684960707778.png

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Mondar,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Mondar,

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Mondar
Beginner

Hello

Thanks for your concern.. I'm still facing the same issue 

0 Kudos
Mondar
Beginner

I have changed the cable to good brand and I uninstalled the driver and installed it again I got 4K resolution but After I shut down the PC it has returned back the default resolution 

0 Kudos
Mondar
Beginner

This is the resolution I got before shut down 

0 Kudos
Mondar
Beginner

After shutdown and power on again 

0 Kudos